Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Mother's Prayers



Dear God, please let the baby sleep through the night. I am so tired.
Amen.

God, my little one is running a fever and not feeling well.
Please bring her back to good health.
Amen.

Dear Lord, now that she's walking I can't keep this house clean. She's into everything!
Please give me patience.
 Amen.

Lord, I can't wait until school starts! I pray that she likes her teacher and makes friends.
 Amen.

Dear God, I'm feeling stressed.
Ball practice, dance lessons, homework, children's choir.
Besides being a mother I am also a
room mother, PTA Mom, and Girl Scout leader.
Please keep me from pulling out all my hair!
 Amen.

Heavenly Father, I don't know where the time has gone.
 My baby girl just got her driver's permit.
 I can't help it! I don't want her to grow up.
 Amen.

God, this is a tough time for me. Tomorrow is the big day.
Graduation.
And in a few months she'll be off to college.
What am I going to do, Lord?
Amen.

Dear Lord, it's so quiet around here.
 I miss her already. When is Thanksgiving? 
Amen.




1 comment:

Rita said...

He's the only One who can help us through everything. How I miss my children when they were small, but am very thankful that they grew into men instead of not being able to grow!