Sunday, December 4, 2016

Gatlinburg Wedding

It is been a busy Fall. The end of October my daughter and I drove to Gatlinburg to see my nephew get married. We were there for only a short while, but managed to take a few pictures before we came home. Gatlinburg is only a four drive from where I live. Of course, hearing about the fires in the recent days is heartbreaking, as my family has so many memories from the Smokies.


The view from our hotel room.



The wedding chapel in the woods.


The tunnel going to Gatlinburg.


At Pidgeon Forge


On the way home




1 comment:

GretchenJoanna said...

What a sweet little town! I hadn't heard much of Gatlinburg until the recent heartbreaking fires. A friend in TN has mentioned them so I am not completely ignorant, and I appreciate seeing these "before" pictures.